View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 06:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
loose body panels or bad clips maybe, my eclipse does this sometimes because most of the clipse are broken and you hear the body panels rubbing against each other(sounds kind of like your video)

it only did it on turns though and it wasnt very long(just 4-5 pops in rapid succession and it was done

were you making a turn while this was happening?
EDIT
just read the background on the thread, it could be low on oil(mine was low on oil once and it wouldnt idle properly but once the oil got up to temp it would run fine but i fixed that by pooring more oil into it)
Lol, oil level is fine, and it's definitely not body panels when the car shakes to hell and the CEL blinks