View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 05:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
WSM370
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z Sport Pkg
WSM370 is on a distinguished road
Default Hoping to get some Cat-Back Help ?

I have spent hours upon hours on the forum & You Tube, reading and listening to videos trying to decide on a new Cat-Back system. I know this subject gets beat to death, so please don't flame me. What I'm looking for is something loud and sounds really good, like the video that AAM Competition has of the white 370 accelerating way from the camera. AAM Competition 370Z Exhaust Sound - YouTube in this video it says its the 3" I see a 2.5" on there site for $ 1149.99 + shipping with a 14+ hp and 11 ft pounds of torque gain by just bolting this system on. My question is will it sound like the car in the video with just this modification only ? I'm not going to change anything else other than maybe K&N drop ins if they are worth the money ? I obviously I want the highest quality and have read a few posts about the Fast Intentions TDX Cat-Back system non resonated stainless for 1100.00 + shipping with a 20 RWH and 11 ft pounds of torque gain by just bolting this system on I have heard it's tops in quality for the money and those gains sound awesome. My only question is from watching all the videos and sound clips is it loud and aggressive sounding enough ? Any input or advice would be much appreciated. If I'm missing a great system for that $1100.00 mark please let me know. Thank You Very Much from "The Newbie" - Bill Miller
WSM370 is offline   Reply With Quote