View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmkraft12 View Post
So if I get this light

JDM Fairlady Z Reverse Fog Light

This socket
(2) Heavy Duty 7440 992 7443 T20 Wiring Harness Sockets

I should be good for those parts. What bulb should I get I looked for a dual element and couldn't find it. Is it maybe supposed to be dual filament. Also what module I have no idea. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I can't tell for sure if that socket will fit that fog light. If it fits, then that combo should work.

I'd go with DEpointfive0's recommendation (7443) but you may be able to find another bulb that will work. I don't know that a 7443 is the best choice but DE seems to be a reliable source of info.

Element = filament. Filament is probably more correct.

I've noticed the modules but can't really tell you much about them. Search is your friend.
The 7443 socket does NOT fit the stock hole, you need to modify it to fit.

And OP, if you want a socket, I'll sell you a brand new one for cheap

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 06-06-2013 at 08:07 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote