View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #160 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRaymond19 View Post
So if i have full bolt ons and a custom tune, should i get retuned to be safe? Colder plugs? Even with only a 75 shot? Im sitting at 322 whp on a mustang dyno
100 + shot is where things become a little more serious but even at 100, colder plugs aren't really needed. Its recommended on most applications to have the timing retarded 4 degrees per 100 so that would be a concern as your car is tuned and unaware how far your tuner advanced timin to make better power NA but even still questionable. 75 shot with an a/f guage and cut off switch you should be fine. Just be sure you get all the things that make it safer to run and keep your bottle pressure consistent when spraying. Running out of spray in the middle of a pull can wreak havoc if you don't have the a/f cut off switch.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote