View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

If you're still under warranty, let the dealer worry about it.

I'm no expert but if this was happening to me I'd try a few things that are easy to check and/or fix.
Dirty air filters. Real easy to check and change if needed. Instructions in Owner's Manual.
Dirty MAFs. Easy to check/clean if you have a few common tools. Spray cleaner is available at most auto parts stores.
O2 sensors. Easy to check if you have an OBD/CAN scanner.
Vacuum leaks. Check all the hoses and fitting on the engine.

An OBD/CAN scanner will also allow you to check other engine variables that might be related to the problem. Good investment if you plan on doing any troubleshooting or mods.

Maybe someone who is an expert will chime in soon.