View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, due to work and the timing of a particular event on that Friday, I will no longer be able to attend.

However... I have NO LONGER ANY ticket available. Absolutely free! But please make sure you are available to attend as I would hope someone could benefit from this. All I need is a name and email address and Laura Cobetto will add you to the "will call" list and you can pick it up at the gate. First person to send me this info gets it! (Seriously, no BS... just a name and email. And no, I do not consort with the spamming types.) I will update this post when the ticket is reserved. Thanks. Hope the rest of you have a great time out there!

TICKET HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR

Last edited by Tigger; 06-06-2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Status of availability
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote