View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #157 (permalink)
JC671
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Toretto around
JC671 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
I think it would be beneficial for anyone who is looking to do N2O to have the info available in one thread(don't know if this would be the right one, mods please advise)

Since its your first N2O install I'd recommend running 30 wet shots, getting one step colder plugs, and retune(not a huge deal if you don't because when you spray a wet shot, you add fuel with the N2O and you won't be running a lot of N2O)

If you want more info on this I suggest you go to LS1Tech's nos forum, they have a lot of info there.
LOL retune on a 30 wet shot? Are you serious? For 1 you won't even feel a 30 shot and two you can run a 75 shot all day on stock mapping no tune and just be fine.

Do I have any experience you may ask. Well I'm one of the longest tenured member here who's been running nitrous since the car came out. I've had tons of passes at the track and ran through more than 50 bottle refills with no issues except a bad emu. Other than that I've had no problems.

And for the record it's Nitrous not "NOS". NOS is a company brand, just like Zex, NX, Venom Etc. Please don't confuse the two. Everytime I hear someone call it that it reminds me of FnF

A special "Thank You" to the Fast Intentions Crew!
"Fueled By Passion"

Last edited by JC671; 06-05-2013 at 10:31 PM.
JC671 is offline   Reply With Quote