View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #1455 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
I just saw that Z1 has posted the video for the 2012 Z Nationals. For those who have never attended this is a good way to see what its all about. Many of the people who attend ZDayZ also attend Z Nationals but many others show up as well. I saw Al's late "Chiana" in the video as well as Tony's Z (which took 1st in show for 370Zs). I plan to go in October if all works out. The track event is taking place at Barber again this year. I really enjoyed that track!

What's the easiest way to tow a car down there without mounting a tow hook on another car? Are there like rentable reasonably priced auto transports? I mean I wouldn't want to rent a u-haul truck that I wouldn't use and an auto trailer.