View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeEater27 View Post
Wow what a trip down memory lane lol, one thing i remembered getting as a kid for christmas that didnt make the list was "Pogs" if anyone remembers those, fun times i tell you.
I was born '90, and I had, and still have my pogs and slammers! (I got brought in because my brother was born in 1980. And pogs WERE the shít

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElVee View Post
Definitely props on the beanie baby fad. Cabbage Patch Kids as well? I'd add a Furby, but they're back.

Legos should probably be replaced by an actual Gameboy. I know people who still get Legos as adults!
Furbies and Beanie Babies are still made, but their major fad is over, every ONCE IN A WHILE, somehow some become collectible again.

Yeah, Legos shouldn't be there at all. Kids still get Legos, but not the ghetto *** regular blocks, they have too many sets and figures now.
GameBoy original with the 4AA batteries and almost NO battery life was a trip, I remember arguing with my brother over who would play it on long drives and such, LOL. Never again, though... But I think most new GameBoys still play all the old games