View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsalesman1 View Post
I've been selling Nissan for over 6 years and Nissan has never encouraged leasing a Z, I'm sure resale value is the main reason, and companies don't want a sports car back- they are damaged goods. I would suggest leasing an Infiniti G37 coupe or Sedan. Similar design (more luxury) and the G series has the Highest (or one of the Highest) residual values of any car on the market. This means you can lease a $37,000 G37 for less than a $31,000 370z, if you have good credit. Infiniti always has their lease specials listed on their website, Nissan never does. FYI the only really good deals are lease special promotions offered my the manufacturers on the cars they want to move. Typically the numbers are on a base model, but you can still get a good deal if you lease the same model car with all the bells and whistles.
"damaged goods" LOL...people hammer sports cars, besides, you're not gonna own it after the lease.

Loss leaders=cars they wanna move
edeeZee is offline   Reply With Quote