Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #1810 (permalink)
HeathL17
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z
HeathL17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCoul82 View Post
Yeah if you come south you'll see a bunch. I think there's 3 of us who live within a mile from each other assuming Kraken and Edub are still in the same places. Welcome.
I took mine out for probably the first time in 10 days bc of all this damn rain and potential for hail. Luckily, I dodged the travel assignment my work is having in a month and I will stay here rather than be going to India for a month
guess I really need to get that oil cooler on now before it gets hot
I hear ya, mine has been parked for the past few days. I drive mine quite a bit, but we just picked up a Juke for the wife in GM as well, so now I have something else to drive in the rain. The Z is stayin' parked a bit more on inclement weather days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
the stillen system sounds to close to stock, you'd be better off buying my s-tune exhaust!
Maybe - I test drove one with the Nismo Exchaust and I didn't mind it - I do drive mine to/from work a bit, so not looking for anything to extreme. If you're looking to sell your S-Tune, PM me a price - I'm not deadest on any particular exhaust yet, so open to other options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbhakta View Post
Looks like there is finally another member that is driving around a Gun Metallic on this forum in KC. Welcome!
Indeed! KC Proper even! I was picking up my sister at MCI (where my avatar came from, actually) and saw another Gun Metallic this weekend in the employee parking area, wasn't you was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonZ33 View Post
welcome !

yeah... we (my dad and I) planning some casual bbq meets... first one is the 12th. nothing crazy just good food, little parking lot action, and cruise
I won't make the June event, but I just added it to my calendar and I will be there for July!
HeathL17 is offline   Reply With Quote