View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #41 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Well I drove to a buddy of my shop in dallas to install my new tzr clutch and flywheel and while driving it back very very easy it is slipping again. Tried calling gtm to see what to had to say about my boost spike issues but no luck tonight. No coupler leaks, rechecked the wastegate tension, check all lines going to and from the boost controller and couldn't find anything.. Not a happy camper this evening.... Tomorrow Iam thinking about disconnecting the lines to the boost controller and see what happens just running off of the wastegates.... Keep in mind I only have a 10 1/2 hour drive back home... !@#$%^&*()
COSMO is offline   Reply With Quote