View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #1093 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake@F.I. Inc. View Post
Remember that the prototype car is still utilizing our 2.5" exhaust. The 3" system will be louder! On the BOV side of things.. you can hear them with the windows up or down. Especially rolling into the throttle at lower RPM's and building only 1-2PSI. My girlfriend took a few videos I will see how they came out and try and get them posted up on here! If you have any questions in between now, and when you are ready to move forward please do not hesitate to call me directly!

Thank you, Blake

I have the F.I 3 inch exhaust on my car with 3 inch down pipes and it is not louder than the 2.5 I sold.