View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #4110 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
oh God... lol.

Yea I'm a hater on genesis just cause they have my look at half the price. Also the 3.8's are a bit faster. pisses me off....

haha

EDIT:
I thought I should clarify btw:
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec is .2 faster on the 0-60 than my G. So you have to go with the top of the line latest year Genesis to get me.
I really like the look of the new Genesis but if I was ever to replace the Z I would get a BRZ instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelluvaG View Post
Waizz I drove by Cerritos on Saturday coming from LA. did not know you moved it to the 8th. lol ill prolly be there this Saturday. don't move it to the 15th lol
Sorry for the mixup, had to leave town at the last minute and since the JNC meet in Torrance is over I didn't want to miss my own meet.

I gave 8 days notice and posted it several time in this thread so make sure you are subscribed to this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Hopefully I'll have time to come out to the meet and get to know some z and g owners sometimes, maybe not in the gc because it's been put back to stock now.
Bring by whatever you want, our meet is more about hanging out and making friends than it is about being a serious car meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saber View Post
^ spam
Mmmm Spam Musubi!

Reported too!
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote