View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #1076 (permalink)
Pheonix
Track Member

Drives: Black 370 6MT
Pheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the rough

That's what Sharif quoted me while I was there getting my NA tune and discussing my plans with him, even after acknowledging that it was basically bolt-on and the cleanest kit available. I agree that it doesn't sound right, and there's no way in Huck I'm going to essentially pay for another kit to let someone else install it. If someone else in the GA area can quote me a much better deal I'll reconsider letting a professional do it; otherwise, it's being done here and we'll road-trip for the tune...my buddy is taking the same financial plan I'm on, only he's going the single turbo route. The plan is to install and road trip to dyno tune together with the help of other guys in the club with experience in engine building/turbo builds...though admittedly they're all 300s.

I'd feel better letting a reputable shop do it, but not at that price of nearly another kit.

Last edited by Pheonix; 06-04-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Pheonix is offline   Reply With Quote