View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #67 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermitns View Post
Just making a point here chuck. As for "cool cars" I bet I've seen more and rarer in my 50 years than you have. Grew up in Detroit, Dads daily driver was a 64 GTO that was balanced and blueprinted by Delorean, street raced and drag strip until Chevy put big money into the 427 factory teams. Ever seen an original 53 vette with the FACTORY V-8 vin experimental #004. etc etc.
you want something now, get it off the shelf, you want something the shop doesn't usually do? You gotta wait. Or cancel your order and go the way "everyone else" has. Then you can be a "me-too" at the car shows.
not one of these guys that seems he needs to prove something on the intranet...
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote