View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #63 (permalink)
Hermitns
Base Member

Drives: 11 370 auto
Hermitns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
You decided to chime in with some halfass explanation thet they're busy working on other cars, and that it probably wasn't an expensive enough build to warrant their full attention. It's obviously not "exclusively in house" if they're shipping a kit to the OP, now is it? They sold him a product and took his money. It's not unreasonable for him to expect the actual product to arrive at some point. You think this is ok for a business. I completely disagree.
Like a bulldog keep attacking without knowing the whole scope. Do you read every word or just focus on that which makes your blood boil. I THOUGHT I tried to look at BOTH sides of the transaction and I NEVER said this was a good business practice. I even went thru the original posts and seperated out the specifics as written. MAYBE, just MAYBE 370 was persistent or persuesive enough to get VSR to ship a kit. AGAIN, we don't know, AGAIN you focus on a single aspect. MAYBE 370 (seeing as he has $$$ in his car and a tuner standing by) was looking at a potential business deal to buy kits and install them in his area. WE DON'T KNOW HOWEVER if it wasn't on the shelf, ready to ship kit, in stock in the warehouse, then sometimes sh1t happens. and sometimes when a supplier repeatedly stalls your order, week after week, you gotta break target lock, change your direction and give up on this particular business.
All this being said, I wonder what the comments here are gonna be if this kit puts up 550+ RWHP? Will it THEN have been worth the wait? The unsatisfactory customer service? Will others then BEG VSR to ship kits although it's listed as an IN HOUSE EXCLUSIVE? We'll have to wait and see won't we.
Hermitns is offline   Reply With Quote