View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #1070 (permalink)
Pheonix
Track Member

Drives: Black 370 6MT
Pheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the rough

Wanted to let ya'll know I had initially been eying the GTM kit, but after seeing this car in person (I was actually at Forged getting a tune when it rolled up and my jaw fell off, so does that make me and my buddy who was also there the first members of the public to see this beauty?? ) and meeting with someone (I cannot remember the name) at Fontana and having a nice long conversation about, I'm sold on it.

I can also vouch that, as least while we were at Forged, the car was treated with kid gloves. I wanted very much for them to get on it and rev it so I could hear it, but they feathered it putting it into place and every time they moved it, they treated your car with the respect such a beautiful work deserves...and it was beautiful.

While I'm not going to let Forged install it after they quoted me at $8 grand for labor, the gearheads 'round these parts and I will pull the engine and do it ourselves...because I've decided I'm going to get this kit in the next few months.

I only have one complaint, and that's that it is as quiet as it is. I don't like monster loud, but I also like a little music with the windows down. I also like to hear BOVs, and this kit's is whisper quiet, at least every time I heard it.

I can get over that though, because the numbers and build quality do not lie.

Much respect, from a future customer. Darth Z is about to add some Force to the dark side.