View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #61 (permalink)
Hermitns
Base Member

Drives: 11 370 auto
Hermitns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Your point was completely wrong. Congratulations, you've seen a lot of cars. You're my hero. The shop didn't offer this as a custom build. It's a kit. They took his money and gave him nothing for six months. In no world is this ok. And you come in here trying to say it's ok because they make more money on other builds, so the OP can get his kit whenever they get around to it?
The point of the cars listing is that you chose to jab me because I saw "cool cars". Where do you see in ANY of the posts that VSR offered it as a mailorder kit? Someone in the thread stated VSR only does IN HOUSE INSTALLS and asked about the cost of auto shipping. AGAIN, without knowing the content of the calls between them we can only speculate. As for your ASSUMPTION "it's a kit"
read the following completely...in the last paragraph it CLEARLY STATES THIS IS EXCLUSIVELY IN HOUSE BUILD. ANYTHING related to this thread and customer service is between VSR and 370 ONLY regardless of what anyone believes about business 101 or customer service.

S&R 350z / 370z / G35 / G37 HR Single Turbo Kit

Thank you very much
Hermitns is offline   Reply With Quote