View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #273 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I don't like that at all. I never considered the 7AT in the first place, but knowing that would have taken it out of the running right away.
I can see that for some, because with the manual, you drive how you want with no computer prep. But at least with the Z you don't have to start all over everytime you start the car like the benz. And my gut tells me that the Z ASC is probably better than what you've experienced. Mercedes is not the best with performance nannies.

Also getting a performance tune will lean your car toward the aggressive side all the time, so ASC is less intrusive with a custom tune.