View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #272 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
The downside to it is driving calm weens it down within 10 min as well, so if you're not shifting at high rpms often and hittin the gas. It loses aggressiveness. So if excellent responses mean anything to you at all times. You will burn lots of gas in the a7 trying to keep the asc alive with your drive style. lol.

Thats a small or large downside depending on who you are. I drive aggressive more than not so, my car 70% of the time understands me.
I don't like that at all. I never considered the 7AT in the first place, but knowing that would have taken it out of the running right away.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |