View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #4685 (permalink)
Nailzs
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 370Z 7at Sp Tour
Nailzs is on a distinguished road

Took a drive to the Lakeland Nissan dealer I bought my Z from today. I've done a little bit of gun work for the salesman, Jason, that sold me my Z. While I was there I got up close and personal with a 2014 GT-R. Awesome car! I tried not to touch to much. I didn't want to break anything. The rear spoiler alone costs $10,000.

I asked "test drive?

Jason said that he'd never got to drive one. He said one of the big wigs at the dealership has a GT-R as a daily driver, and he's never had it over 60 MPH! He was serious!

While we were talking he was telling me about a white Z that was sitting in the parking area that had exhaust pipes out the back that didn't look right. A gray haired older lady came out and Jason asked if that was he car. She said it was. About that time an older man came out walking to the passenger side to get in. She started the car and he said that was the best sounding exhaust he had ever heard on a Z. He tapped on the window and asked what exhaust it was. She said "Fast Intensions"! Jason has a Z so I assume that'll be in it's future.

Drove home. Went to the store first and picked up about 1/2 pound of rum soaked, honey coated salmon for lunch. It was !