View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 09:08 AM   #4674 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
finally getting my headliner replaced under warranty
dropping it off at the dealer this morning
GL, mr.jar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAmilitaryman View Post
Ugh today. Went to pop the hood and broke the hood release. Called Nissan. 45 dollars for the part and then they estimated 70 dollars for installation!!!!! I'll be installing it myself. Also, I can't order the part over the phone so have to drive across town to order the part then go back when it comes in.
did the leverage point break? it happened to mine a while back when i was trying to remove that bottom cover under the steering column. i fixed the hood release using a washer and zip tie. if that is wat happened to yours...

if you go under there, you will see that the cable just leverages near the hinge point. if you can lock that part down, the assembly will work again. so for me, the fix was like $0.25 and 15-20min trying to figure it out.