View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:48 AM   #67 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Cody, when you get a chance one day, would you be up for writing a review of the steps behind a battery relocation? I'm looking into doing this myself, and am curious about the parts and cable routing so I'd be interested in your write up, or if you felt so moved a DIY.

Yeah I can do a DIY or just help you. I ran the wire on Friday. Literally took a few minutes. The whole thing cant take more than 1-1.5hours depending on amount of beers/motivation. Keep in mind I am running the stock battery so its a little large but...I Like the added weight and I like the look of my gutted hatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaam View Post
Looking great so far
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
You're gonna wrap that turbine and up pipe, right?

Wrap it up! It's the safe thing to do

But yes I am.lol
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote