Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 10:05 PM   #1803 (permalink)
aCoul82
Base Member

Drives: 40th Ann. build #559
aCoul82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathL17 View Post
I'm in Crossroads, downtown, but when I am home I work all over town. I was at Oak Park a few weekends ago and saw two Zs out there, I'm guessing owners are members here.

Are there any Z events coming up in KC? I don't typically venture out South much, but would be happy to make the trek if there is a cruise night or something.. Let me know!

Also, Tower74, I'm pretty sure I've seen you're Z headed North on my way out of town headed South - pretty tough to miss!

I'm looking at moving to the Stillen exhaust for my Z - anyone have this on their Z? Recommendations or experiences with the Stillen would be much appreciated!
Yeah if you come south you'll see a bunch. I think there's 3 of us who live within a mile from each other assuming Kraken and Edub are still in the same places. Welcome.
I took mine out for probably the first time in 10 days bc of all this damn rain and potential for hail. Luckily, I dodged the travel assignment my work is having in a month and I will stay here rather than be going to India for a month
guess I really need to get that oil cooler on now before it gets hot

Last edited by aCoul82; 06-02-2013 at 10:09 PM.
aCoul82 is offline   Reply With Quote