View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #216 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Might this be a reason to run by a Sports Authority or ****'s and grab one of those pop up 8x8 or 10x10 stands? A "MAZOC" stand so we can hang the banner down there as well?

Just a thought...
I think Jon had some of those, hopefully he can bring them to the BBQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Yeah, its good to have both types of chicken, some people may not eat halal chicken and would prefer regular old chicken..
I guess I'll explain for those who don't know what halal is. The difference between halal meat and regular meat is just how the animal is slaughtered. If the animal is slaughtered according to Muslim practices, then it is considered halal. It's usually cleaner and not as processed as meat from a regular grocery store. It doesn't taste any different. If you guys feel more comfortable eating non-halal meat then that is cool too. I'm just gonna bring some so that I can actually have more of the food that we will be cooking.

More info for those who are interested
Halal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote