View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 08:24 PM   #2406 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooonnn View Post
Highest HP Gain 5 (HP gain is a plus to me as i feel between the options it's not a huge difference number wise, sound AND fitment are my priority)

Volume 3 (i love a loud exhaust with some great volume as long as it can be controlled- just dont want it obnoxious, id prefer not to have a guaranteed way to wake the neighbors in the morning)

Sound 1 (Sound and fitment are my top priorities, i feel the Nismo exhaust i have is too reserved)

Fumes 4 (would prefer not to have too much fumes if its very obvious to people around you)

Drone/Road Noise 2 (i enjoy hearing the exhaust from the inside just would not prefer too much drone if it's wildly apparent even with normal driving)

1 being the most important

Again, i am very grateful to any advice given!
Based on your rankings, I would not recommend headers.

I would recommend for you the 18" Resonators, and HFC's.

I'm recommending HFC's over TPs as you are not looking for the highest HP and do not want fumes, and you also want to mitigate drone.

I will leave the option of Carbon Fiber cans over Stainless Steel cans to you as they affect appearance. The benefits of the CF over the SS is a slightly higher "more exotic" sounding exhaust tone, vs the SS which will have a deeper rumble to it.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote