View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 07:15 PM   #85 (permalink)
Eighties Meta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 7AT no-sport
Eighties Meta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Carbotech XP10/8 it is. I appreciate the honesty and feedback! Stainless line will jist be done with the new kit so I'll live with stock lines for now.
as someone who was in your position. I had purchased mine used a 2009 with only 5k miles on it. Touring, no sport package, it's beefed a bit now but the BIGGEST change was going from an open differential to AAM installing the Quaife Limited slip differential. If you can spare the 1200-1300 (if automatic) cheaper for manual then that made a huge difference for me. Its confidence inspiring knowing that LSD is working for you. The sport package has an LSD by default, drive someone's with an lsd vs yours with the open diff, you'll want it especially if you plan of doing a lot of track days. I knew once I did one track day I would be hooked.

I'll be doing a track day once a month probably for the next 4-5 months or as long as they have them. I knew this would be the case which I why I got the LSD. Good luck, btw if you're still on the stock tire size I went with 245/45/18 in front and 275/40/18 in the rear to replace the stock sizes and it has felt great ever since.
2009 370z Touring 7AT/AAM 2.5 true dual exhaust/AAM DE test pipes/z1 vqde35 headers/AAM cold air intake (R-line)/Motordyne M370/Quaife LSD/z1 brake upgd pkg/Swift Spec-R springs/WhiteLine Front&Rear sway bars with endlinks
Eighties Meta is offline   Reply With Quote