View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 02:21 AM   #776 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
This morning I was quietly cruising along I-75 towards Valdosta then this lady about 50's driving a corolla started tailgating me. I tried to speed off and move to the right lane to let her pass but she did follow me to the right lane then tailgaited me again....what the F! seriously a corolla is trying to egg me for a race?
Did not bite the ploy as she wanted me to speed off and wishfully get caught and eventually get a ticket. I just thought that was her intentions.
What's wrong with this people?
Some people just wanna be in the front no matter what. And some people just want to be up your A**. I believe it is a fetish thing. No sure why. But! As long as you either ignore them or handle them smartly, all is well. I personally live by my sig. And that is exactly how I drive. Unfortunately, the latter is more the norm due to Virginia Beach drivers.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote