View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:58 AM   #17 (permalink)
chief_Roka
Base Member

Drives: '10 370z7at B.C.
chief_Roka is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo View Post
I was looking for more, but then again I thought the Sport Package was a joke. I understand the value for a manual but with an auto the price should have been cut in half. $3,000 for a spoiler and brakes? I can add the spoiler for under $500 and the brakes for around $1,200.
Brakes for 1200? Where? From who? I gotta get this vendor.
Akebono and brembo run the same quality. Brembo goes for 2799 on the 14inch front gt brakes! The whole set is 4200. With the right connections. It'll cost u 3k.
Even the cheaper stop tech brakes run around 2500 for 14inch brake kit.
The Rays engineering rim and tire package is official. At worst its worth 1500 by comparable aftermarket quality. And cuz I know the brake lines rotors and pads aren't as high quality as an aftermarket brake system. Ill say 2000 on the brakes. That's 3500 right there. Now add spoiler chin spoiler and SRM. To be nice ill say 500 bucks. Though I believe the SRM technology is cutting edge and breakthrough and is probably worth 900 by itself. I will package it and say 500 bucks. U still save a grand. But in reality this sport package would be worth near 6k if u did it yourself with comparable tech. 60-0 in 103ft for $1200. Lol
I musta been gettin ripped off all these years.
chief_Roka is offline   Reply With Quote