View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Minsu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 MidBlue 370Z 6M
Minsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Minsu

guys guys. 1 its minsu...not minus...
2. i understand that i ask for your opinion and you have to realize that its your opinion it can be taken or not, and everything you guys said over this couple of month have been taken into food for thought and i have been researching one way or another. and your right i do need to take someone with more knowledge of financing and thats what im gonna do. im not trollin anyone, think of it as a kid whos bad at math and constantly asks is 0/1 is 1 or 0 or nothing at all. 3 not posting for your entertainment, you can find that elsewhere no?

Thanks.

PS. and i also get some of you guys are older than me and im sure you lived your fair share of decisions good and bad. But yea, didnt want to come off as being trollish, like i said i coach tennis for a living and when kids ask me how to hit this one ball over and over and over and over and over again yea i get it, it gets to you, but it takes patience until they do hit one over the net and the look on their face is joy enough for me. thanks.

Last edited by Minsu; 06-01-2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: b/c... race car
Minsu is offline   Reply With Quote