View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #5757 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Its 3:12PM and just got back from the MD meet. Good to see everyone who was able to make it out. Blades, dmhenderson, eightiesmeta, mightybobo, eastwest, crux. It was a warm one today. bobo, Pat and I headed over to Mission BBQ in Glen Burnie for lunch and it was pretty darn good! I had the North Carolina Pulled Pork sammich with bacon green beans and mac-n-cheese which was very good. I found the St. Louis Red sauce to be good with my pulled pork. Pat had the brisket along with smoked chicken and the brisket was actually really good too! I'm just now learning that the backs of my legs got really sunburned from standing in the Target parking lot for two hours!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote