Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #295 (permalink)
JENZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club
JENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazicon View Post
It looked like you two were having fun. One race I thought your hubby was going to beat you but you hung on. It was fun to watch.
He "almost" beat me on our last race by a hair (my perception was that he did but I just took a peek at the slip and I beat him by a hair actually). I can't launch that well. I especially can't launch with a rev. I need to work on that. The last race we did before leaving I tried launching at a rev and bogged down. That mini really puts its power down well and his excellent driving coupled with my poor driving despite the Z being a more powerful car..... it just really shows that it really is about driver skill... even in a straight line.

Last edited by JENZ; 06-01-2013 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Took a peek at the time slip.
JENZ is offline   Reply With Quote