View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:36 AM   #1774 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUCANTZME View Post
Pushing things kind of close there. I'm not sure I'd want to drive 4-5 hours up and back with a track session in between without that alignment. You may end up needing a new set of tires when you get home...lol. If it were me and I "had" to have the springs on for Hyperfest, I'd set up an alignment the day before I left. Worst case scenario, they aren't completely settled and you gotta pay another $75 alignment down the road. Sometimes ya gotta pay if ya wanna play.... Just my opinion though.
Oh I agree completely. No problem doing another alignment. Just trying to go with the best approach. Thanks!
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote