View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #55 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I respect your opinion but we're going to agree to disagree on that one Paul. I spend most of my time in the aerospace industry and have seen a lot of business move to Asia-Pac in recent years, with little/no negative impact on quality. I've also seen a lot of low-price positioned companies rise up successfully. It's a good position to start from, especially in an economic environment where price matters. And if you've been following BC, you'd notice they now have a new factory, $50M capital infusion, new ISO certification, new series of products, and some very public commitments to product quality and service. Seems like a pretty legit business to me. Proof will be on the track, of course. I'm hoping to participate in future Redline TA events in the modified RWD class, so that'll be one more to rack and stack.

(KIDDING!!!!!)
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote