View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Post Solid Red 370 [datsunpride]

Just a journal on my car. I have only had the car for less than 2 months and nothing major has been done to the car just a few things here and there. The pictures below are just some pictures I took on the driveway and tried to do kinda professionally myself. For now the car suits me very well the way it is stock in relation to the engine and suspension, but in the future when I get tired of it I'm going to do a lot of engine modding.

As far as looks of the car, I will buy the aero ss front lip, blades and diffuser soon when I get the money for it but its definitely on the wishlist. I just ordered carbon fiber b pillars cause I lost a stock one on the highway, and why not get cf ones instead? For now I am going to hold on to the oem 18's I like them already, I'll buy spacers eventually or buy some new wheels later.

I know the pillar is missing. I just ordered a set of CF ones.

HUGE fan of Mighty Car Mods! Check em out! youtube.com/mightycarmods

My mom's panamera in the background

The family driveway

5/06/2013:

UPDATE 6/09/13:

Set of Michelin Super Sports.

UPDATE 6/11/13:

Decided to use some leftover tailight tint from my old suv and tint the swoosh on the headlight. Done on the driveway, took my time and they came out very nice. What do you guys think?

Last edited by DatsunFTW; 12-06-2019 at 08:37 AM.
DatsunFTW is offline   Reply With Quote