View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #147 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
If you're not going to start troubleshooting the issue yourself, and you're unwilling to let another dealer take a crack at solving the issue then there's nothing that can be done. What's keeping you from cutting your losses and selling the car?

I'd also like to point out that a good torque wrench isn't a specialty item. It's a tool any man should own.
I'm waiting for the BRZ STI and '15 GT.
This whole car just feels fragile to me, and the 'vette guys tried to tell me it was a prettyboy ride. It is what it is. I ignored these facts, believed that magazine paper numbers told the whole story, and now Nissan and their faggy philosophy of compromising performance for looks and paper numbers is biting me in the arse. The Nismo eating the wall due to lack of airflow in the wheel wells during the Lightning Lap was my clue, aside from experienced guys telling me the same thing. When I had my vette. Well, its what I get, I guess. Hey, at least girls like the curves, lol!

Done with this car, and not looking for **** a body shop couldn't find tearing the front end apart, or the gtr service techs prying into the matter. Hate it, but it still gets from a to b, wo ill deal, but **** Nissan.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote