View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #188 (permalink)
User Name
Base Member

Drives: 2008 G37
User Name is on a distinguished road

I like the 7at in the G37/370Z a lot as far your torque converter autos go. But I just don't know how to have fun in an auto. When I take a corner, I like the whole clutch/2nd gear procedure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st
Automatic transmissions are for those who find driving to be a confusing task, for those who need to focus 100% on pushing one pedal. Rather than admit that driving is a skill that needs to be practiced and mastered, the people who favor automatic transmissions blame their poor driving skills on everyone and everything else. Real men drive cars with manual transmissions. Real men understand that cars need three pedals, otherwise the vehicle is nothing more than a fancy golf cart. Men understand that driving is a skill, and that the best way to master this skill is to maintain absolute control of all aspects of a car at all times. If you think it’s better to let the car tell you what to do, you may as well turn in your testicles so that they don’t get in the way of your marathon sessions of watching The View.

And this...this was truly hilarious. Thank you.

Last edited by User Name; 05-30-2013 at 07:16 PM.