View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:09 AM   #137 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Ok, I'm done. If the only action you're going to take is to continue taking it to the same dealer who has been completely unable to solve the issue there's nothing I can do to help. Good luck with your future vehicles, and may they bring you more joy than this one.
Thanks. You talk about the dealer like they are one person, though. Lots of different techs have worked on the car over the past 6 months trying to solve this, not just 1 guy. I prefer to stick with 1 dealer because rapport is oh, so important when you have issues like this so you don't get told "Go pound sand, it's a wear item".
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote