View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 04:58 PM   #106 (permalink)
Denny McLain
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 96CE hotrod
Denny McLain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
Not adding any fuel but......I have everything installed in my sig....and yes that includes a fully tuned Cobb AccessPORT and only get this:

Granted I used DynoJet.....but still.....I'm only getting 315 WHP with all the bolt-on's AND the Cobb.
Give the Cobb another try as you as I were in about the same boat. After downloading the newest version of their software and a dyno session on Friday, the car picked up. Finally!!!!!

If you would like, more than willing to share my tuning/log files and your welcome to them as none are available from Cobb. Just remember each car is different, probably different gas, different weather, etc. and it will still need to be tweaked on an individual basis. More data points however to mull over.

I'd like to see a database of members tunes to get a better overall prospective as I've found the car to be somewhat difficult to tune and the software a bit flaky. Certainly something to be gained by collective intelligence.

SAE the car made 323 rwhp which still isn't something to jump up and down about, but it's obvious the car has timing issues and may come around a tad more after getting a better handle on the car and more software refinement.

On a tangent...guys, that's better than a stock LS1. Think about it!!