View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #62 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndyKwon View Post
It's moderately easy to spot a MT driver: look for that little back-roll before the car accelerates or the brake light isn't on during a stop light (on a flat surface). And then there's the little delay in sound between shifts, especially when the driver doesn't feel like shifting like The Fast and The Furious.

I sometimes get self conscious whenever there's a sporty car next to me because I feel like he/she is going to judge me for driving an automatic. So what I would do is leave my car in neutral during stoplights and then manual shift with delays in between shifts so it can sound and look like I'm driving a manual.

I wish I had a manual sometimes.

I drive a 6MT, but I don't judge people who drives 7AT.

It's true 6MT is more fun.. but nothing wrong with 7AT

Don't worry about people juding you...

If a person judge you by the transmission... then he/she is an idiot.