View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
RN SHARK
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z, 14 SRT GC
RN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toplessdottie View Post
Well, it seems the foam I had between the CAI and the A/C lines..... well it basically warmed up so much, the CAI rubbed through it and hit the A/C lines.........

Warranty wil not cover BAD DYI on my part..... not I gotta pay up. Lesson for ppl installing Stillen CAI..... DO IT RIGHT!!!!!!!! AND TRIPLE CHECK TO MAKE SURE THERE IS NO WAY FOR THE CAI PIPE TO RUB THE A/C TUBES.
I just discovered this problem on my car today! The pipe assembly wasn't too expensive ($28) to replace, but not sure how to do this install...I did read thru the Service Manual and I'm not sure how to drain the system...or if i need to. Anyone else fix this themselves??
RN SHARK is offline   Reply With Quote