View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
MONZT3R
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z WT M6
MONZT3R is on a distinguished road
Default DIY: Aftermarket steering wheel with cruise control.. HELP?

Okay, this is a REALLY confusing one...

I am in the process of adding cruise control functions to an aftermarket steering wheel for switching between tuning maps & using cruise control.

I will make this a full DIY after I find out the answers I need...

When I bought my car there was an aftermarket steering wheel with no cruise control buttons & just the bare plugs as seen in the pictures, There is nowhere to plug these plugs into, so I am stumped after hours of research and reading page after page from the service manual I have no idea...I need to have a pro answer the following questions for me:

1. Identify what all the plugs are for there are four total....
2. Once we know what all the plugs are for we need to Identify what the wires that go into the plugs from the harnesses are for what... (aka I know that the olive wire in the gray plug is for the horn)

>> Once I identify what all the wires are I can re hook up the cruise control by inserting the wires in the correct terminals.

>>Please HELP!!!
412 WHP | 306 WTQ | @7psi | FAV Mods of many >>> Stillen Supercharger System | Mishimoto Cooling System | PPE Engineering Long Tube Headers | KW V3 Suspension | Stop-tech Big Break Kit | Password JDM Carbon Fiber | JL Audio Soundsystem
MONZT3R is offline   Reply With Quote