View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 09:20 AM   #27 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny thread. I think it's because it's true. Sure you can make all the arguments and benefits of an automatic all you want, but to me personally, choosing the manual was the best choice I made. It makes driving more of an activity instead of a task. There is absolutely nothing wrong with driving an automatic. You don't need to pretend it's a manual to ANYONE. If anything, less and less sports cars have manual transmissions as an option....heck, the GT-R and just about any exotic is technically an automatic ( I know, I know it's very different mechanically). So OP, the next time you're at a light next to a riced Civic, just pretend you're driving a Ferrari.