Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:51 AM   #143 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonSignal View Post
We couldn't get the fenders from our partners where we and other people suffered and we closed the deal with them, and you were looking for the last set with them which is still with them and I remember I offered to get fenders and some other stuff done then I guess you backed off don't remember exactly. Not nice for just quoting it as horrendous.

Anyways car looking good
I have been also waiting for about 3 months to get a paypal invoice from ya guys for the hood inserts. Still havn't received anything.

See from any other company in the US here...if I want a part: I order it, and its shipped that day or next and is here by the end of the week and I dont have to send 20 emails back and forth for months.

It's nice that you guys offer REALLY cool parts for the Z. But it would be 100x nicer if you had better business morals, and better US partners. You guys could be SO much more successful.
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote