Thread: Nismo or boss ?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:18 AM   #154 (permalink)
StangerGT
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2003 Mustang GT
StangerGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
All I can say is he has been a loyal Mustang fan for years. I have been too. I just do not think the interior quality is there. Let me mention that I also test drove a Mach 1 before I bought my 350Z. Then when I was considering the Mustang yet again prior to the purchase of the 370Z; my stopped me from going to Ford by saying "One of my friends is having issues with her Mustang and Mustangs were for kids in High School. Vettes and Z's are for those of us that are not trying to relive our past." I think she got that right. I always have loved Mustangs and imo right now they just are not as well built or good looking inside and out. That is subjective I know but, I do have a lot of quality control experience to back it up. Just look at the dash. It's awful...

Don't get me wrong ... I'd still like to own a Boss Mustang someday but, I'm not thinking it's a better built vehicle and I'd buy a extended warrantee for sure.
really?

NASA Pony Car Racing
Not adult enough i guess...

If you like a specific interior... or you like a car because you like it... no issues...

But srsly?
Maximum Motorsports Susp. | MM Adj. Rear LCA | MM CC Plates | MM Front Coilovers 350lb | MM Rear 500lb Springs | Full Cobra Brakes | FR 3.73 Gears | FR LSD/31 Spline | JPC/SCT Tune | MGW Short Shifter | Star Spec 265/35/18x9 F - 275/35/18x10 R | stock exhaust lolz
StangerGT is offline   Reply With Quote