View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:04 AM   #52 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I have to say, most of my cars before the Z were beaters with high mileage and plenty of dings and scratches and what not. However, I would often park next to nicer cars in an attempt to protect them, knowing that I would be very careful and not leave any unwanted markings on their car (while also admiring them up close). I can't say I ever parked next to someone way out in no-man's land. But even now I look at beater cars next to my Z and think the worst. The fact is, people who drive beaters can be as careful as you and me, and not all fancy car drivers care about anyone else's car or even their own.
exactly.
Many times hubby wil drive his F-150 (If mini and I are in the Z) I will park next to a median and he parks the truck on the other side. More protection, and what is better than a big crew cab pick up eh? Love my hubby!