View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
MB370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z
MB370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMB370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMB370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMB370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMB370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMB370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMB370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMB370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMB370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMB370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMB370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndyKwon View Post
Going to play a little bit of devil's advocate here: I'm not hating on my 7AT; I love the revving downshift and the comfort when it comes to being stuck in traffic. Don't call me immature though, I still think that a manual transmission on a GT-R is like using an abacus for rocket science.

It's just the manual elitists that get me all self conscious at times.
I never called you immature. I'm just saying who gives a **** if someone is driving an auto. Not everyone on the road is a racer trying to look "cool". Only people who are immature are the ones judging people driving autos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
And most race car have what? Automatics, S7's, PDK's, Dual Clutch Autos/Man.

I have drag raced autos and sticks. Which do you think are faster, which do you think are more consistent?
What does that have to do with anything I posted? All of my past cars have been manuals and I'm just saying now I much rather prefer an auto.