View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but when you downshift coming into a light you look like a genius with the S7's auto downshift reving. I'm always in the right gear when the light changes.

You could always put in a $3 switch to turn off the brake lights. It also comes in handy running dark from the popo. Not that I'd ever do that ...

I like my S7 (Sequential 7-speed) I have other sports cars with stick shifts in them and they don't sound as good running the gears. Those quick shifts that come effortlessly are b-e-a- utiful.

Not to mention the engagement point on a stick shift Z is way too high. I've always modified the engagement point on the Z to engage 1" off of the floor. Just like my old school stuff. It's a lot easier and faster during speed shifting.