View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #335 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

So... Again I ask, since I think my question sparked the debate on the wrong tangent...

When can we (as end users) expect to see a FULL release of a completed (Non-Beta version; updates are a given with any SW package so thats a moot point) ECUTek tuning package?

i.e. I go to a tuner/shop, and say I want an ECUTek tune. When will all features be available for a tune with no hesitation from the tuner/shop because the R&D work is completed? The product is no longer Beta, but full release?

I am not negating any of the possibilities of improvement from ECUTek, I have never had experience with any other tuning platform, so I don't know their credibility outside of the 370Z world. All I (me, myself) am trying to do is get a ballpark date as I am looking to have my UpRev tune given a 2nd opinion, and by an ECUTek tuner as well, so that when I go to do this tune check-up, if I decide to convert to ECUTek, I know I won't need to come back multiple times as new features become fully developed...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote